Need help with the packing?
Packing is a neccessary evil when moving house! It can't be avoided but it can be made easier. Many of our clients prefer to have us pack everything up to minimise the stress and hassle of doing themselves. Our teams are trained in export packing and will protect your art, your furniture and everything you can think of in-between. We use double walled boxes and high quality packing materials to ensure low risk when we come to moving your belongings.
- We cover all soft furniture and mattresses in polythene
- We wrap glassware, crystal and crockerey in packing paper
- We use high quality bubble wrap to protect ornaments, lamps and smaller pictures.
- We make cardboard sleeves and use cotton-backed bubble wrap for larger paintings or mirrors
- We wrap certain pieces of furniture using export standard cotton-backed bubble wrap
- We use wardrobe boxes, meaning clothing remains on hangers
If you choose to do the packing yourself, we offer a delivery of materials to your door or you can pick them up direct from our office in Clapham North.
CLAPHAM OLD TOWN
Find out how we moved this young family in Clapham Old Town out to a Hampshire village. The customer needed fragile packing and a semi load on the day prior to completion. Semi loading on the day prior to the move made life easier.
An existing client came to us with a complex and substantial requirement. Moving from a 4th floor penthouse apartment off the King's Rd in Chelsea, they had a large amount of valuable art and fragile artefacts to be packed and moved. The access was very tricky so we used a hoist lift.
WEST END OFFICE
When this luxury goods retail firm came to us they were looking for a full pack and relocation for 35 employees. They required crates prior to the move so workers could pack up their own desks. They had tricky parking at both ends and needed to move during an evening to minimise downtime
A client in North London came to us requiring a removal out of town. We delivered materials at the time of quotation, assessed and recommended a solution and then moved her to the new property.